Sunday, August 17, 2014

52 Photos - Gallery 15 - Street Corner

Oh, boy!  I am so far behind on this!  So here goes:
.
Street Corner is the theme that came out last week and I was supposed to post on Wed.  I kept thinking, Oh, I have time, and will get it later.  And it never happened.  So when today's prompt came out (Somewhere you visited) I panicked.  I really know what I want to post for the Street Corner one.

This is my street corner.  I live on a T.  The street in front f the house runs left to right (or right to left depending on your direction) .  And there is a street that runs directly perpendicular to my street.  If you didn't stop at the stop sign, you would run into my house.

It upset my father when we bought the house and he saw it for the first time nearly 30 years ago.  The room that would sustain the damage is where my newborn daughter slept.  Now it is my quilt studio.

the bad thing about living on this T is that the sun sets directly at the end of this street and we get the hot evening sun.  The good thing about living on the T is that I get to see everything that happens on two streets when I am in my studio.  Yes, I am nosy.

And the sunsets are most incredible!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! As beautiful as sunsets are there is also something spectacular about the sunrise, especially in the desert where I grew up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!