Wednesday, October 22, 2014

52 photos - Gallery 25 - Numbers

This was fun finding all the numbers.  I knew it would be pretty easy for everyone, so I kept trying to think outside the box.  I think I nailed it!

We have a lot of number around us every day.  Of course when I wanted to take photos of some, there was a scarcity of numeral inspired objects.  I managed to find some numbers in amongst the letters though.

We have telephone numbers, several in fact; house numbers; social security numbers; insurance card numbers; and time.  So much of life is based upon clocks and the numbers in that face!












I do a lot of quilting, and while I hate math, I have learned to use numbers to make precise pieces to get square quilts.  With a quilt, if you are off by 1/8th of an inch in an 8 block row, you are off an entire inch in that quilt!!









My food has numbers even.











This was an exciting number that we haven't seen in a long long time!!







The crowning touch to this numbers post is a photo without a single number in it!  And yet it is ALL about numbers.

1 comment:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!